Well there is 2 weeks left for 2010. YES – 2 WEEKS, this year has gone by scarily fast hasn’t it.
The past 12 months have been a wonderful experience, starting my own business (finally), making plans; personally and professionally, trying to figure out exactly who I am and what I want. Some parts have been easy, some hard. About finding some things and letting go of others.
Its also the the time that allot of people make these things called New Years Resolutions, those wonderful lofty aspirations that you start to get as the year comes to an end. You know the ones where you look at all of the things you did and possibly shouldn’t have done over those past months and decide to be a better person in the next 12. Maybe start doing some things you have always wanted to do, or stop doing some things that you know you shouldn’t do but seem to have done quiet a bit (but wasn’t it fun!)
In the past I have made many and kept some, but my most successful year was when I made one and that was “To Party” and guess what I did! What a fun year that was.
So here are mine, not in any particular order of importance. I just wanted to send these things our into the ether, in black and white so that the universe will listen and bring these things back to me throughout 2011.
* Spend more time letting people know about what I do and make – putting myself and my business out there for a change!
* Have more fun and smile
* Meet new people and put myself in more situations where I can (thats the trouble with working from home isn’t it)
* Design and release more products – putting those ideas I have into fruition.
* Make and create – as above but not limited to my business. Hey you never know these things may even end up as part of my business!
* Do more Yoga – for mind, body and soul
My year ahead WILL bring me these things and many more. I will share my progress here so I hope you will join me on my ride and let me know what you have in store for 2011.